1. FREE Online Training
2. Training Software as a Service (T-SaaS) with your own Branded Learning Management System (LMS), you can afford to train; a Department, a Division or an entire company from the Cloud. Benefits includes a low cost, [90.8% Cost Savings!] zero infrastructure, and scalability from small teams to thousands of simultaneous users. Free Support with Online Delivery / Tracking / Reporting Software and 400+ Modules provided complete training reports with excel download with multiple sort fields | Exception report for trainee completed / incomplete training
3. Have your own LMS? Need classroom training? No problem. Consolidated Digital Publishing, Inc courses are compatible with most leading learning management systems. The 999 package provides 85+ Gigabytes of safety program materials and more than 400+ courses in these 11 folders.
4. Custom Course Development
Why Is Our System Better? ... Designed by Safety Folks for Safety Folks...
Consolidated Digital Publishing, Inc
is partnered with OpenSource Safety to provide our customers with FREE On-Line HSE training. Anyone can access the free Training through a specific page designed just for you and your firm. You can access 200+ free training courses by creating a user name and password – no payment or billing information required. Listed above is all the training courses available.
HOW TO ACCESS Online TRAINING - Click the button below....then...
Click Log in (Upper right of page} to Create username and password (1 time event)
Enter email information (mandatory), first name, State and Country
Enter employer information...Click “create my new account”
First, create your training account. (One time event) Log into account...Click on the course you wish to take
Enroll in course
Complete the course and quiz...Close out the course by issuing, printing and/or saving the course training certificate as proof of successful completion of course training.
All courses mobile ready!
Get access to our full-featured learning management system with over 300+ EHS titles.
• Access to hundreds of regulatory-compliant courses included
• Competency-based format
• Customizable courses
• Customizable course interface
• Access how-to videos
• Access to course syllabuses
• Branded LMS
• Ability to put your logo on completion certificates
• Can assign and take training from same login
• Exportable training reports
• Add custom fields to learner information
• Create learner groups (cohorts)
• Customized training reports
• Users can be members of multiple groups
• Assign based on role, department, group, etc.
• Upload your own courses
• Add your company materials to courses, events, and users
• Ability to create and track offline events.
• QR Code ready for training validation & security
These courses are used to fill third party training requirements,
FREE Support Included
All courses mobile ready!
Template Site Link:
Have your own LMS? Need Classroom compliances training? No problem. Consolidated Digital Publishing, Inc courses are compatible with leading development learning development tools and learning management systems. (LMSs)
The 999 package provides more than 85+ Gigabytes of safety program materials and more than 400+ courses in 11 folders...
These also serve as the core content for conversion to higher levels of development (Level II,III) using tools such as Articulate 360 (Presenter templates included) , ISpring, Lectora, Camtasia etc.
Professional narration, quizzes; everything you need for course development included! Use the PowerPoints/Word quizzes for the classroom. Editing instructions included to get you started with free email and phone support.
Click "Learn More..." for Tools for course Editing/Development and validated Learning Management System for training delivery.
All courses mobile ready!
999 Catalog Content
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) Grant Prideco Orientation in English and Spanish may be taken FREE.
All (or any) of the remaining 218 courses in the site may be taken for an annual price of 59.95 per trainee [as low as 0.28 cents per course].
USE PayPal or Any Credit Card for payment...
Mobile ready- With the Mobile app, you can learn wherever you are, whenever you want, with these app features:
Easily access course content - browse the content of your courses, even when offline
Complete activities anywhere, anytime - attempt quizzes, post in OOC Mobile APP forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more - both on and off-line
Download a QR reader to validate certificates in the field... and more!
OTHER TRAINING FULFILLMENT USES
All courses are used to fill Federal/State (i.e.; OSHA, Dept. of Transportation, EPA, CaOSHA etc.) training requirements, Owner Operator Training Requirements and third party contractor and supplier information management firms (i.e.; TDI, Avetta®, BROWZ®, NCMS®,ComplyWorks, ISNetworld TRAV®, PICS® etc.) reporting.
COURSES: Level I - Basic Presentation.
The courseware development in that of Level I lessons which are linear (one idea after another), and are used primarily for introducing an idea or concept (Awareness training). There is little interaction, other than the student (or trainer) touching the screen or using a keystroke or mouse click to continue and the use of supplied quizzes (MS Word) for training validation and documentation. The media used are topic information text and graphics using PowerPoint as the development tool for ease of customization and keeping courseware evergreen.
These also serve as the core content for conversion to higher levels of development(Level II,III) using tools such as Articulate 360, ISpring, Lectora, Camtasia etc. Estimated Average Cost per Hour Of Instruction: $1,900.00 to $2,170.00*.
Level II are the courses on your site we provide.
Being conservative and giving a development cost of $1,000.00 each; the price to develop the entire package would be in excess of $300,000.00 plus thousands of hours of work!
*Source Information: Click Estimating Costs and Time in Instructional Design
Interactive Courseware (ICW) Development Costs for Multimedia and Computer Based Training (CBT): (U.S. Navy Estimate - Klein, Mallory, Safstrom)
Learning Management System
Learning Management Systems Administrator Salaries $68,884/yr. -and we will show you how to acquire the same LMS we use or any FREE LMS available. If you want to go this route we can sell you all the courses you need. PS That's SELL. .Not Rent...you own the courseware title and source files for in-house use.
Why do we do it?
WE ARE SAFETY FOLKS...we know how hard it is to get funds for quality safety tools and programs. These courses are used by our clients, many for 20+ years generating revenues recovering costs reducing our investment. We pass savings to safety folks with a proven ROI (Return on Investment), recovering as much as $1,900+ per course of training development costs, with a 100% guarantee! It's a WIN-WIN.
Site was built with Mobirise